UK Immigration Services & Costs
1. Married/Unmarried Partner of a British national (or settled permanently in the UK) visa:
We assist throughout the whole process, from assessing eligibility, gathering supporting documentation, drafting the application, organising biometric collection appointment and liaising with the Home Office until the grant of the visa.
We charge a fixed fee of £1500 – £2500 plus disbursements (see below) depending on complexity of circumstances and the number of applicants.
- Home Office application fees as found here
- Immigration Health Surcharge fees
- Optional premium service fees to speed up the processing time, where available
- Biometric enrolment, translations, courier and postage charges, where applicable.